Thursday, October 30, 2008

Author Marley Gibson on TV!

YA author Marley Gibson will be promoting her upcoming Ghost Huntress series (Houghton Mifflin) on the premiere episode of MY GHOST STORY tonight on the Biography Channel!

My Ghost Story: Hauntings Revealed
Thursday, October 30 @ 10 pm ET
Upcoming Showings:
Saturday, November 01 @ 9 pm ET


Everybody has a ghost story. But how many people have filmed theirs? Hear true and unbelievable stories of the paranormal as told by the people who lived through them--and actually captured their hauntings on tape. These harrowing eye-witness accounts of the unexplainable are transformed into more than tales with terrifying visual evidence. You'll have no choice but to believe your eyes.

Marley and her husband Mike will be talking about their own experience. But what about you? Have you ever seen a ghost?

5 comments:

  1. Awww...thanks sooooo much for the promo! Hope you tune in! Hugs! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have it set up on my DVR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA, I am so there!!! OMG!!

    Yes, I believe I have seen a ghost--it was in my sleep, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We even stayed in a haunted B&B and still I didn't get to see one.

    ReplyDelete