Friday, January 22, 2010

100 questions!

First, congrats to Shantal! Rhonda says you won a copy of Stupid Cupid! Please email her with your address at rhonda (at) rhondastapleton (dot) com

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed for sure.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Not usually. I am usually trying to lessen my load when I am packing to leave.

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I like the bottom tucked, but not the sides.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope.

Do you like to use post-it notes?
Have you seen the new ones? They are durable!

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I neither cut them or use them.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A bear. I would think it would go faster.

Do you have freckles?
I used to have more.

Do you always smile for pictures?
Usually.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Excuses.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No. That would be a pet peeve if I started.

Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes.

What about pooped in the woods?
Um, ewwww.

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yup.


Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No.

How many people have you slept with this week?
Just the one.


What size is your bed?
Queen


What is your Song of the week?
I don't have a Song of the Week. Am I lame?


Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I can't stop laughing even thinking about Mr. Hayes wearing pink. Good one.


Do you still watch cartoons?
No.


Whats your least favorite movie?
The Parent Trap. Seriously. I hate it. I can't get past the "it's okay to choose on of your children to love and abandon the other" aspect. What kind of person can do that?

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Like I'd tell you.


What do you drink with dinner?
Milk! Organic, ice cold milk. Every night.


What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
ranch


What is your favorite food?
cheese


What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Dirty Dancing, When Harry Met Sally, Blades of Glory


Last person you kissed/kissed you?
The man who would never wear pink.


Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a girl scout for a long time.


Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I won't even pose nude in a room by myself.


When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I type letter at work all the time.


Can you change the oil on a car?
There is oil in cars?


Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes.


Ran out of gas?
Yes, but I wasn't driving.


Favorite kind of sandwich?
Club


Best thing to eat for breakfast?
bacon and eggs


What is your usual bedtime?
10pm-midnight range


Are you lazy?
Guilty.


When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A witch most years.


What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Dog


How many languages can you speak?
I'm not always certain that I've mastered this one.


Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
RWR


Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
I don't like either, really. Though my kids like Legos.


Are you stubborn?
You say that like it's a bad thing.


Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman


Ever watch soap operas?
My teen years were filled with the soaps.


Afraid of heights?
I'm not fond of them.


Sing in the car?
Always. Especially when an old Journey song comes on. It's scary, frankly.

Dance in the shower?
That sounds dangerous.


Dance in the car?
Yup


Ever used a gun?
I don't think so.


Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
1993.


Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes, but I love cheese.

Is Christmas stressful?
Yes! but also wonderful.


Ever eat a pierogi?
yes.


Favorite type of fruit pie?
blueberry


Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Ice dancer


Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.


Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes.


Take a vitamin daily?
No. should though.


Wear slippers?
all the time


Wear a bath robe?
yes...also I wear a blanket with arms. Don't judge.


What do you wear to bed?
jammies


First concert?
Chicago


Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I hate all three, but the only one in town is Wal-Mart.


Nike or Adidas?
I don't even care.


Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos


Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
peanuts


Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No.


Ever take dance lessons?
Yes.


Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I don't have a future spouse. I have a spouse of the present, and he's employed caretaking me.

Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

Ever won a spelling bee?
Yes.


Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes.


Own any record albums?
Yes.
So many. Xanadu comes to mind

Own a record player?
not any more


Regularly burn incense?
No.


Ever been in love?
Yes

Who would you like to see in concert?
Michael Buble, Springsteen


What was the last concert you saw?
Daughtry/Theory of a Deadman


Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot

Tea or coffee?
both. Coffee in the morning, tea at night

Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles


Can you swim well?
Yes.


Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes


Are you patient?
Not so much.


DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ


Ever won a contest?
Yes


Ever have plastic surgery?
No.


Which are better black or green olives?
both. LOL


Can you knit or crochet?
I knit!


Best room for a fireplace?
my livingroom


Do you want to get married?
I would like to keep the guy currently wearing my ring.

If married, how long have you been married?
7 years


Who was your HS crush?
I had so many. So, so many. And at our reunion, I realized I had great taste. The boys from my class are great men.


Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
That never works.


Do you have kids?
Yes.


Do you want kids?
I continue to want the ones I have.


Whats your favorite color?
I can't pick favorites.


Do you miss anyone right now?
Hi Nanny. How's Heaven treating you?


Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
Um. Guess not. Never heard of it.

2 comments: