Tuesday, January 19, 2010

100 Questions - The Kitteh Edition

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
If it's good stuff.

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
What constitutes tucked?

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope, but you know those blinking construction thingys? Uh huh.

Do you like to use post-it notes?
Post-it's keep me organized.

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No, I tend to use them.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
I've already been attacked by a swarm of bees, so do I get a pass?

Do you have freckles?
Yes. Meh.

Do you always smile for pictures?
I try.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
False eyelashes used in mascara ads. Hate. That.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Nope.

Have you ever peed in the woods?
Dude, what a question! Yes.

What about pooped in the woods?
Seriously?

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Probably.

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope.

How many people have you slept with this week?
Like in bed? One human plus three cats.

What size is your bed?
King

What is your Song of the week?
Wait. Were we supposed to have a song of the week?

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Totally

Do you still watch cartoons?
Sometimes.

Whats your least favorite movie?
Titanic. I hate movies I know the ending to before I watch them.

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
If I had hidden treasure, it would already be hidden.

What do you drink with dinner?
Water

What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
The trash can. Then you leave it there.

What is your favorite food?
Really? You expect me to pick one? Hah.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
MIB, Better Off Dead, My Blue Heaven, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Hotrod.

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Nope

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Do post-its count?

Can you change the oil on a car?
No and I don't want to.

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Not in a long time.

Ran out of gas?
No, but my husband on the other hand...

Favorite kind of sandwich?
Italian cold cut sub

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Ham and cheese omelet.

What is your usual bedtime?
10-11 pm

Are you lazy?
Yes. So what. I still get crap done.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
We weren't allowed to go trick or treating.

What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Wonton Soup

How many languages can you speak?
Just English, although I know smidgens of French, Italian and German. I could once sign fluently.

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes.

Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Dude. Legos.

Are you stubborn?
Have you met me?

Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Ferguson

Ever watch soap operas?
Not since HS.

Afraid of heights?
A little, but it's no big.

Sing in the car?
Loudly.

Dance in the shower?
And hurt myself? No.

Dance in the car?
If Hotrod is driving

Ever used a gun?
Yep

Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
For my author headshots

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes, but I like them anyway.

Is Christmas stressful?
Yes, but I still love it.

Ever eat a pierogi?
Mmm...fried in butter with onions....

Favorite type of fruit pie?
Chocolate.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Scientist

Do you believe in ghosts?
Nope

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes.

Take a vitamin daily?
Yep. Although daily might be stretching it.

Wear slippers?
Right now as a matter of fact.

Wear a bath robe?
See above answer

What do you wear to bed?
Tshirt and sometimes yoga pants if I'm chilly

First concert?
See answer below.

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target, natch.

Nike or Adidas?
Hmm. I'm not really a sneaker girl...

Cheetos Or Fritos?
Baked Cheetos and Chili Cheese Fritos

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Both. Salted.

Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No.

Ever take dance lessons?
Nope.

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Masseuse

Can you curl your tongue?
Yes, two different ways.

Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope

Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes.

Own any record albums?
Yes.

Own a record player?
Nope

Regularly burn incense?
Nope

Ever been in love?
Am now!

Who would you like to see in concert?
Tina Turner, Annie Lennox, Daughtry.

What was the last concert you saw?
I've really never been to a concert. Unless you count the Beach Boys with my dad in HS.

Hot tea or cold tea?
Both

Tea or coffee?
Both. Either cold or hot.

Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar.

Can you swim well?
Yes.

Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes. What a strange question.

Are you patient?
No. Are these questions over yet?

DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ

Ever won a contest?
Yes!

Ever have plastic surgery?
Not yet. Hah!

Which are better black or green olives?
All of the above.

Can you knit or crochet?
Knit. Only scarves.

Best room for a fireplace?
Bedroom.

Do you want to get married?
Again? Not so much. I'm good with this one.

If married, how long have you been married?
Seven years. Although some days I think it's eight.

Who was your HS crush?
David Sampson. David, if you're reading this, you missed out.

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Why, would that work?

Do you have kids?
Nope.

Do you want kids?
Nope.

What's your favorite color?
Leopard print

Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes. Family. I wish they lived closer.

Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
Never heard of it, so no.

4 comments:

  1. I hate fake eyelashes in mascara ads too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me three!

    And you don't like chicken nuggets? That makes me a saaaad panda...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of chicken nuggets because they always seem like they're made of parts. Chicken tenders on the other hand seem much more real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K-someday I am taking you to a concert. We'll have a blast.

    ReplyDelete