Monday, January 18, 2010

100 fun questions

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
My closet doesn't have doors, so I guess that means OPEN

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Always

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Start tucked but they are definitely untucked by the end of the night.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Several.

Do you like to use post-it notes?
I kinda have a Post-It problem.

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes. More often than not.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Um. Bees? I would have a better chance of survival. I think.

Do you have freckles?
A few on my shoulders. I always wanted them on my nose though.

Do you always smile for pictures?
99.7% of the time.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who don't return the shopping cart to the cart corrals.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Never. But now that you ask, I may start.

Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes.

What about pooped in the woods?
Um. I don't talk about pooping.

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yup.


Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Yes.

How many people have you slept with this week?
seriously?


What size is your bed?
Queen


What is your Song of the week?
CONSIDER ME GONE by Reba McIntyre


Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
It's sexy.


Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes.


Whats your least favorite movie?
Steel Magnolias. Yes, I'm southern. No. I'm not kidding.

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Um. I wouldn't. I'd spend that bitch.


What do you drink with dinner?
At first I thought this said, do you drink dinner? LOL Beer if alcoholic beverage, water otherwise


What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey Mustard


What is your favorite food?
Cheese Dip


What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Dirty Dancing, The American President, The Replacements


Last person you kissed/kissed you?
A girl never kisses and tells.


Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes, but I quit b/c I looked terrible in that color green.


Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Never say never.


When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
about 3 months ago, actually.


Can you change the oil on a car?
my daddy taught me how when I was a teen but I haven't done it since then, so no.


Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes.


Ran out of gas?
No.


Favorite kind of sandwich?
Bacon


Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Biscuits and Gravy


What is your usual bedtime?
11 pm


Are you lazy?
lazy is such a harsh word. I prefer super relaxed.


When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Gypsy.


What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Rooster


How many languages can you speak?
1 (unless you count 'teenager' as a language...)


Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
nope.


Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos. Duh.


Are you stubborn?
Hah. That's like asking do you breathe.


Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman


Ever watch soap operas?
Yup.


Afraid of heights?
not really.


Sing in the car?
Always.

Dance in the shower?
Nope.


Dance in the car?
Yup


Ever used a gun?
as a kid.


Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
for my author photos.


Do you think musicals are cheesy?
a little bit, yeah.

Is Christmas stressful?
I don't like christmas. It's very stressful for me, but not for the typical reasons. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.


Ever eat a pierogi?
don't know what that is, so I guess not.


Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple.


Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Vet


Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.


Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes.


Take a vitamin daily?
No. should though.


Wear slippers?
Yes.


Wear a bath robe?
No.


What do you wear to bed?
Tshirt


First concert?
Air Supply


Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target!!


Nike or Adidas?
Adidas


Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos


Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds.


Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No.


Ever take dance lessons?
Yes.


Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No unless Billionaire is considered a profession.

Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

Ever won a spelling bee?
Yes.


Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes.


Own any record albums?
Yes.


Own a record player?
Yes.


Regularly burn incense?
No.


Ever been in love?
Yes

Who would you like to see in concert?
Michael Buble, Springsteen


What was the last concert you saw?
Daughtry/Theory of a Deadman


Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot

Tea or coffee?
both. Coffee in the morning, tea at night

Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles


Can you swim well?
Yes.


Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes


Are you patient?
Yes.


DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ


Ever won a contest?
Yes


Ever have plastic surgery?
No.


Which are better black or green olives?
both. LOL


Can you knit or crochet?
No.


Best room for a fireplace?
Bedroom.


Do you want to get married?
been there, done that.

If married, how long have you been married?
Long time.


Who was your HS crush?
Denton McDonald


Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No.


Do you have kids?
Yes.


Do you want kids?
Don't want anymore.


Whats your favorite color?
Hot Pink


Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes. Very much so.


Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
Um. Guess not. Never heard of it.

3 comments:

  1. HAH I love your answers. And my sis is right there with you re: not talking about pooping. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of cruel person would make you choose between snickerdoodles and sugar cookies. Every cookie its time and place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This must be the funnest questionnaire I've seen in my life!! Especially the olives part. How could one like only black or green?! I think everyone I know who likes olives likes both :))

    ReplyDelete