Friday, November 20, 2009

Roses are red...


Let the count-down begin! Rhonda Stapleton's Stupid Cupid releases on December 22nd, just in time for Christmas! She's kicking off her Stupid Cupid book launch contest! Here's what's up for grabs:




--a copy of Stupid Cupid, signed by the author

--a $30 bookstore gift card to the store of your choice

--a $30 iTunes gift card

--a $30 Starbucks gift card



That's a $100 value!



So, what do you have to do to enter this incredible contest? Simple--write Rhonda a horrible love poem. The more purple-prosed and nauseating, the better. Visit her blog for more details and be sure to spread the word! ALL DETAILS AVAILABLE HERE!

3 comments:

  1. YAY, I hope I get more entries! I have been in stitches laughing at the once I've gotten so far. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Brice9:55 AM

    How many have you gotten so far, Rhonda? The ones I read several weeks ago were hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Into the 30s, but I want more!! MWAHAHAHAHAA I'm greedy. haha

    ReplyDelete