Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fav TV shows

I'm not usually a big TV watcher. I prefer burying my nose in a book, or hanging on the interweb. But there are some shows I am totally hooked on:

Glee. Need I even say why? It has high school drama, romance, and MUSIC. And it's so cheeseball funny that I can't resist. I also love how the characters are so unique and fun and get themselves in these weird situations.

Sons of Anarchy. I'm not normally into motorcycles, or gangs, but this show is amazing. It's packed with action, drama, and yes, some hotness. haha. I'm REALLY digging this one!

Pawn Stars. It's all about a pawn shop run by 3 generations--a man, his son, and his dad. And I love it! They show lots of different items people bring in, and it's fun seeing about all the things people have to pawn or sell.

Rescue Ink. Burly tattooed men, saving animals in places most people are afraid to go. What more could I possibly want in a show? It's awesome and heartfelt, and I've totally cried. It's so sad to see the animal abuse, but I love that these guys have soft hearts and really care for animals.

The Office. Okay, this show is like crack. I can't stop watching it. Every time I see one on TV, I turn right to it. Even my kids love it! LOL. There are so many stupid people in there, and how can you not love watching Pam and Jim? Or Dwight? Or Michael?

There are more, of course, but right now I'm interested in hearing from you. Are there any shows that are must-see on your TV?

11 comments:

  1. Glee is just FAB. I can't watch the animal rescue shows. I cry too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Brice3:56 PM

    I know it will come as a huge shock (it does to all my friends in real life), but I've never watched Glee. I know. I need to rectify that ASAP. It's such an Amanda-type show.

    The only shows that are must-see-TV for me these days are How I Met Your Mother and NCIS. Ocne the new seasons start, I'll add 24 and Lost to that list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Russell4:34 PM

    I really do not watch that much television. But, I am a big fan of Glee. Such a cute, clever show. Also love Lost and How I Met Your Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea B.9:00 PM

    I love Greek, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Castle, The Mentalist, NCIS, True Blood, Drop Dead Diva....Yeah, I'm just as big a TV junkie as I am a book junkie LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ghost Hunters
    Survivor, but they're pushing it
    Fringe
    House
    The Soup
    Tosh.0
    The Good Wife
    White Collar
    I'll second Pawn Stars and raise you
    Say Yes to the Dress (Randy!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I Met Your Mother
    The Big Bang Theory
    Castle
    Glee
    Bones
    Grey's Anatomy
    Project Runway
    Models of the Runway
    Psych (but not until it's back in January or so)

    I do love TV, and I watch more than that, but those are the shows I don't miss. I did break up with both House and Heroes this year because I couldn't get excited about the seasons starting back up.

    And I watched and loved Dollhouse last year, but I think the time slot helped kill it (since it's been cancelled), and I have a lot of episodes from this season sitting on my DVR waiting for me to get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should also add Ghost Hunter, Destination Truth, and Lie to me to that list. I'm hooked on all of those too. ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't watch TV...when it's originally aired.

    I watch Glee on Hulu every week. And my hub and I watch Bones, House, and Lost on DVD a year after it's on.

    I try really hard not to watch new shows that everyone raves about. That way, I just don't get sucked in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a few shows that I watch and I keep them to a minimum but I watch them religiously. I DVR everything!

    How I Met Your Mother, Dancing with the Stars, Modern Family, Desperate Housewives and All My Children.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and Chopped on Food Network too!! I caught some of Glee last night...looks so totally cool...but I already watch too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot watch GLEE or THE OFFICE. I love the casts and i should love both shows but I actually find them painful to watch. Though I do switch to Glee during commercials to catch a glimpse of Coach Sue cuz srsly, I adore her.

    My TV:
    HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
    BIG BANG THEORY
    CASTLE
    NCIS/NCIS LA
    SURVIVOR (this season has been amazing!)
    PROJECT RUNWAY
    TOP CHEF
    MODERN FAMILY
    COUGARTOWN
    EASTWICK

    Thank all that's holy for DVR

    ReplyDelete