Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm still full.

Happy Black Friday!
I hope you all had a wonderful day with family and friends yesterday,and I hope those of you who brave the crowds today come back with treasures.

Me?

I plan in knitting, watching movies, reading a book, and maybe playing Sims 2. And eating.

Maybe I'll even open my own book and put some words down, but frankly, I'm not sure I have it in me. I tried to write while the turkey was roasting yesterday and couldn't remember the main character's name. I'm halfway through the book, it's not like I just started the story.

So, I've given myself a four day holiday to just enjoy all the things I work so hard for.

How about you?

4 comments:

  1. When I saw that you planned on knitting time, I got unreasonably excited. I've totally become a full-time, full-on fiber geek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Brice4:35 PM

    I know I swore I was not going brave any Black Friday crowds, but I did. My dad and I went to Staples at 6 am and got laptops. It was very civilized...there were only 4 or 5 people in line before us when we got there at 5:45, and one of the employees was outside handing out tickets that guarnateed you a laptop at the good price.

    It's all set up and I love it!!! I'm typing away on it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom and I did a little shopping with my dad and husband in tow, but we were shopping for ourselves, not for Christmas. I got the most fabulous new purse and an awesome pair of "fancy" jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stayed home and chilled with a friend in the evening. It was awesome and totally stress-free!!

    ReplyDelete