So forgive me for this substance-free blog. Actually, if you're miffed by it, blame Savvy One and Lynn. There. How's that for passing the buck?
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them. (for the record, this ain't gonna happen. I'm a rebel)
5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
6 Unspectacular things about me... Melissa (Mel) Francis...
- I'm a Pisces
- I misspell Pisces every time I type it.
- I have lunch once a month with my high school boyfriend. (the boy I made out with in the sheep barn at the Arkansas State Fair. Yes, my hubby knows. Actually, last month, Fishdog had lunch with us...)
- I read my first romance novel when I was 13. (Kathleen Woodiwiss)
- I don't eat shredded coconut because it tastes like grass.
- I believe it is a sin against man if the toilet paper rolls over instead of under.