Thursday, April 30, 2009

Because I'm lame...

I couldn't think of a topic for today, so I decided to steal my friend Sela Carsen's topic.

http://selacarsen.com/?p=1570

If you received a $20 Borders gift card (like she did), how would you spend it?

The rule is that you must not spend more than $20, including the tax.

So go forth and find some books, then report back here!

_____________________________________

Speaking of books, reticent lass, Julie Wright and Phyllis Towzey really need to contact us so we can mail them their copies of THE GIFT OF FEAR. Email me at amandabrice (at) myway (dot) com with your mailing address.

4 comments:

  1. I'd pick up Neil Gaiman's THE GRAVEYARD BOOK -- I've been meaning to read it! I mean, talk about an unusual book for the Newberys... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great, Cara! I picked it up from the library and thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Russell3:04 PM

    I would have to pick up either Julie & Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously by Julie Powell or Conversation: A History of a Declining Art by Stephen Miller. The premises of both sound very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd buy Pride & Prejudice & Zombies. I'd probably also buy The Graveyard Book, too. LOL

    ReplyDelete