Monday, March 08, 2010

d00d! Where's my head?

I blog on Mondays here at Ficitonistas and usually I get up first thing int he morning and hammer it out. I rarely post my blog after 9 a.m.

Notice the time now? Um 3:19 p.m. CST. Yeah. That's right. I'm a little late.

Sorry. I blame the weather. Because it's finally gorgeous here and I was so caught up with spring fever that I forgot all about my blogging duties.

I love spring. The daffodils and crocuses are blooming. Leaf buds are forming on the trees. The sky is that beautiful blue that you only see this time of year. Yes, it's wonderful.

My favorite part of the spring is waking up and having coffee on my back porch or sipping a glass of wine in the same spot just before I go to bed. It's cool, but not too cold. And the air has that crisp new spring smell in it that makes me happy.

What's your favorite thing about spring?

5 comments:

  1. Damn you make me want to go outside. But if I do that, I won't come back in and I don't get off until 5:30pm *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my french doors wiiiiide open. Clean spring air is healing.

    Also my snowdrops are blooming like crazy. They just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely having some spring fever here....Mother Nature gave us a taste of warmth so it only makes us yearn for more!! I still have a few feet of snow on my back deck though...and a good layer everywhere else too.

    My favorite thing about spring is it staying light out later and being able to walk outside without a hat, gloves, and down jacket zipped up to your eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely warmer weather and more sunshine. And I love being able to wear tshirts and jeans and not freeze to death...

    ReplyDelete