Friday, October 09, 2009

You know you're stretching for blog topics when...

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Nutrisystem granola bar

2.Where was your blog profile picture taken? At my work desk

3.Can you play Guitar Hero? We have it…I’ve never tried it.

4.Name someone who made you laugh today? Wiley my puppy dog.

5.How late did you stay up last night and why? 1:30 am. I was reading for a “few minutes” before bed. Darn you Tessa Dare. (Dear FTC, If you are reading this, I purchased the book at Safeway and am not giving it to anyone when I’m done. Love, Gwen)

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you? I don’t know yet. Husband and I are planning on visiting EVERYWHERE so we can decide.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? *blush*

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? I have a friend across the street.

9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends? In a weird, weird way.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I am a fan of both Dr. Pepper and Sgt. Pepper. In fact, I might have a pepper and listen to Strawberry Fields right now.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? When my grandma died.

12. Who took your profile picture? me.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Strangers who asked if I could take their picture.

14. Was yesterday better than today? I’m living in the moment, dude.

15. Can you live a day without TV? I could live for years without a tv.

16. Are you upset about anything? Not so much.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? They are the only thing worth it. Whatever it is.

18. Are you a bad influence? I’m definitely an influence. It’s really going to depend on certain factors of your upbringing whether you consider me bad or not.

19. Night out or night in? I’m so a homebody.

20. What items could you not go without during the day? The World Wide Webs and caffeine.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? A client from work needed something notarized. Also, it inspired an panic attack when I got out of there. Not a fan of the hospital.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? “Can I ask you a writer-y question?”

23. How do you feel about your life right now? We’re pretty good friends.

24. Do you hate anyone? No. Except maybe the Burger King King. I’d rather not discuss it though.

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Wait…there’s an inbox?

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? That depends. Would there be pictures? I’d probably screw up the toxicology portion of the test, but I could maybe match the picture to the substance.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? If you consider “Dear Lord Gwen, you’re one hot mess” as perfect, then yes.

28. What song is stuck in your head? I’m so glad you asked!

Cryin' on the corner, waitin' in the rain
I swear I'll never, ever wait again
You gave me your word…but words for you are lies

Darlin' in my wildest dreams, I never thought I'd go
But it's time to let you know....oh...

I'm gonna harden my heart
I'm gonna swallow my tears
I'm gonna turn...and...leave you here.....

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? It better be Jesus. Anyone else is getting junk punched.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Apologize to whomever knocked on my window at 2:00 a.m.

32. Do you think too much or too little? I think the exact right amount.

33. Do you smile a lot? Smiling is my favorite.

8 comments:

  1. I think this business with the Burger King needs explaining...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Burger King king is very disturbing!! Junk punched...oh my gosh that has me laughing out loud and still chuckling about it under my breath. I am really looking forward to being able to use this in a sentence at some point today...I hope that you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a goof and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hate those insurance commercials with the cartoon people that look too much like people because they filmed them, then laid the animation over the real film.

    Gah.

    I'm also doing this on my blog! (http://christineolinger.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, I heard junk punched a couple weeks ago and have been aching to use it myself. You have my blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Burger King King is just creepy. He's all...just eww. Can we please change the subject?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda Brice1:34 PM

    I am sooooooo with you on the Burger King. Totally creepy.

    I was going to say that nobody had made me laugh yet today, but then I got to your next question where you sent your little love letter to the FTC, and I totally giggled. So thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate the burger king dude too. CREEPER! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete