Monday, August 03, 2009

launching a star...or a book...whatever

So my book launch party was yesterday. It was amazing, exhausting, overwhelming and one of the best days of my life!

Here's some pics:
Pam, Liz, Mel, & Alan
Books-A-Million in NLR handled the sales of my book beautifully! What a great group!
Kristal, Me, Anna and Annetta
These are my peeps from High School and Annetta's daughter!
My daddy. He's very proud. Though he did spend most of the day going around to everybody and asking them to tell me that my tattoo was a bad idea. Sorry, pop. Bad idea or not, it's permanent!

Me and Stacey
Another one of my good friends from high school. I'm feel very very blessed.
Community Bakery did a great job with my cake. it was very, very tasty.

Me signing Wendi's book.
Another friend of mine from high school!
Me signing Danny's book! Haven't seen Danny since I was 18.

It was a fab day! Thanks to my friend Robyn and her family for hosting the party. It was very special and it means a lot to me!


8 comments:

  1. OMG what a fun party!! Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could have been there! It looks like a fab event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting teary cuz I just love you so much and am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats! I'm having my book release party in November, do you have any tips or ideas to share?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've said it over and over, but I will say it again: I'm crazy proud of you, and the book is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! BTW, I always think tattoos are a good idea! You should post a close-up photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fabulous launch party!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda Brice3:28 PM

    How fun!!!! =Major congrats, babe!

    ReplyDelete