Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's the day before Thanksgiving...

...and I'm stuck at work. Anyone else working today? Our office is like The Dead Zone. LOL

Anyway, this week, the Fictionistas are discussing what things we're thankful for. I, too, am thankful for tweezers and butter, which Mel and Kristen posted about.

What else am I thankful for? Here's a running list (and believe me, this isn't the half of it! but we all know I can rattle on and on, so I'll keep it short):

--I'm thankful I still have a job
--I'm thankful I have love!!!
--I'm thankful for my family and friends
--I'm thankful for adorable shoes that go on sale at Target for 75% off
--I'm thankful for jeans that fit without being too tight or awkwardly cut
--I'm thankful for good chocolate
--I'm thankful for good chocolate (this one was worth saying again, LOL)
--I'm thankful I have writer friends like The Fictionistas!
--I'm thankful for my agent and editor...you RULE
--I'm thankful for my Samsung Blackjack cell phone...I looooove that thing, LOL
--I'm thankful that I'm already done with Christmas shopping (nyah nyah!!)
--I'm thankful for books...GOD, I LOVE BOOKS
--I'm thankful I'm a woman in the 21st century...thank you to those women who paved the way for me to vote, own property, etc.
--I'm thankful I can listen to all types of music
--I'm thankful for tolerance, understanding, and patience

What about you? Any random things you're thankful for?

8 comments:

  1. I have to work today too. But I'd rather sit at my desk than be cleaning the house or *gasp* baking. So I guess I'm thankful for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for good chocolate. Oh wait, you already said that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think being thankful for chocolate is worth saying three times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna just say, "What you said plus PIE."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful I don't have to live full-time in Colorado, because even 24 hours of visiting my in-laws here has leeched all the moisture from my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the office too. 1 more hour!
    And I'm thankful for Burts Bees Blemish Stick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL I love these.

    I love Burts Bees, too! And Carmex--my lips are thankful for that stuff. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was awesome. I'm thankful for my Nistas an Divas an lots of stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete