Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Tale of the Sale

If you're a member of Romance Divas, you know this already, but if not, let me fill you in. I sold my first book!

ALL FIRED UP, a contemporary paranormal romance, will release from Samhain Publishing in September. No, it's not a YA, but there's no reason any one who enjoys YA wouldn't also enjoy ALL FIRED UP. It's fun, it's twisty and it's sexy without being something you want to hide from your mother.

I don't have a cover or an official blurb yet, but I'll be sure to share those when I do. I can tell you that if the idea of a Viking cheiftain turned underwear model sounds appealing, this is probably a good book for you.

ALL FIRED UP was originally titled OUT OF THE ASHES, but a writer friend of mine (SKULLY!) told me the title didn't really fit the mood of the book, didn't really express the fun side of it. I changed the title and shortly after, AFU finaled in the 2007 Golden Heart contest. And now, a sale! Good times.

To really kick things off, I've started an author group for myself (sign up HERE) and have two free reads posted there already. I'm a giver, what can I say?

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:59 AM

    Very very cool! Congrats! We need to celebrate...hey, wait! We are! WOO-HOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOOOOO! That is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo! I didn't know you sold a book. Congratulations, that's awesome. :-) It sounds really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus, yay for free reads, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Happiness to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ARE a giver! LOL

    It's great news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:32 AM

    Congratulations! That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so stoked for you!

    ReplyDelete