What does your music library say about you?
*Put Your iTunes, winamp, mp3 player or whatever on SHUFFLE
*For each question, press the next button to get your answer (no cheating!!)
*You must write down song/artist even if it doesn't make sense
*Include any comments in parenthesis
*Post the answer to #25 as your Title (if you blog it)
1. What do your friends say about you?
Candy by The Presidents of the Unites States (You're my candy...)
2.How would your coworkers describe you?
03 Ghosts1 by NIN (well, it's instrumental, so maybe that's because none of the words they would use to describe me are printable?)
3. How would you describe yourself?
Finding Me by Vertical Horizon (this might be deeper than I get)
4. What do you like in a romantic partner?
Go Home by Barenaked Ladies (hmmm I like my husband barenaked?)
5. How do you feel today?
Imaginary by Evanesence (yah, I don't know if this applies so much)
6. What is your life’s purpose?
Don't Come Around Here by Tom Petty (my life's purpose is to tell people to get off my lawn apparently)
7. What is your motto?
Fall to Pieces by Velvet Revolver (*sigh* seriously? my motto. great. I'm a little scared to keep going with this list)
8. What do you think about the most?
Breathe by Anna Nalick (I kinda do think life is like an hourglass glued to table.)
9. What are you going to do on your next vacation?
Goodbye Little World by Remy Zero (Fantastic. It sounds like I'm leaving it all behind on my next vacation. Luckily I never get to go on vacation.)
10. What do you think of your first love/date?
Faster Kill Pussycat by Brittany Murphy and Paul Oakenfield (come home with me when the party ends.....just kidding. But I do love that song.)
11. What is your life story?
Deuces are Wild bye Aerosmith
12. What did you do yesterday?
Hey Now by Crowded House (I tried to catch the deluge in a paper cup yesterday)
13. What do you think of when you see the person you like/love?
Come Back to Bed by John Mayer (that works for me)
14. What describes your wedding?
Faith by George Michael (woot!)
15. What will they play at your funeral?
Everytime I Think of You by The Babys (Seasons come and seasons go but our love will never die)
16. What is your obsession?
Everlong by Foo Fighters (it's a good obsession song if I were stalking someone....breathe out so I can breathe you in...)
17. What is your biggest fear?
Cherry, Cherry by Neil Diamond (I don't want to know what this means.)
18. What is your biggest secret?
1999 by Prince (life is just party and party was meant to last? I dunno I think my biggest secret is that none of my music looks like it should be on the same player.)
19. What is your biggest turn-on?
Boat Drinks by Jimmy Buffett (well, I do like those pina coladas you get on a cruise)
20. How do you describe your friends?
Girls Got Rhythm by ACDC (well, a lot of my friends do have that back seat rhythm..they would probably be the first to tell you about it too)
21. What would you do with a million dollars?
(oh No!) I Want Your Sex by George Michael (that is bad, isn't it?)
22.What is your opinion of the opposite sex?
Take it to the Limit by Eagles (sure, whatever)
23. What is your biggest regret?
Dancing Queen by Abba (I am a little sad that I never learned to play the tamborine.)
24. What would you rather be doing right now?
And We Danced by the Hooters (that's kind of cool. I guess I'd rather be shaking the paint off the wall right now.)
25. What will you post this list as?
Creep by Radiohead