Friday, October 29, 2010

A hot, fun, MUST read!

Roxanne St. Claire's first book in her new Guardian Angelinos series came out this week and if you love a good romantic adventure story and a hot, wounded hero, you should check it out. Just to whet your appetite, Roxanne has posted a free prequel to the book on her website - it's a great way to get to know the characters!

Do you like when authors do free reads? I think they're great. It's like when you spend $30 at the Clinque counter and end up with a free make-up bag stuffed with sample sized goodies.

Go check out her freebie and tell me what you think!

3 comments:

  1. I have to say, the idea of a PREQUEL is genius. I love that. Beth Fantaskey did a free epilogue on her site, too... that's another idea I'm nutty about.

    Now I have to have this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free prequels are an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda Brice1:02 PM

    Free prequels are awesome, and Rocki definitely whet my appetite for her new series!

    ReplyDelete