I'll probably forget some, but this is what I can remember in order:
- Chicago (a comedian opened, don't remember who)
- Journey (Outfield opened-best concert ever)
- George Michael (it would still be years before I admitted I suspected he was gay all along--it was the Faith tour. Do you REMEMBER that jacket? and I don't have a clue who opened)
- Bon Jovi with a Skid Row opener. There was A LOT of hair at that concert. I think it was 1989.
- 2 Live Crew (really, I don't know why.)
- AC /DC (I'm pretty sure nobody opened. Or we were late.)
- Kenny Loggins. I took my mom.
- Collective Soul
- Depeche Mode
- Aaron Tippin
- Def Leppard and Journey (not the new lead singer and not the one the new lead singer replaced who replaced Steve Perry...it was some other guy who only filled in for a few shows. He was cute but no Steve Perry. Or the guy who looked like Steve Perry. Or the new guy who looks nothing like Steve Perry but sounds more like Steve Perry than Steve Perry does.)
- Loverboy-at a Casino. (the bandana lives)
- Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
What was teh best concert you ever went to?