Friday, May 29, 2009

Did you know I write books?

It occurred to me today that I hardly ever talk about Writing. Which is odd since that is what I mostly do with my free time.

So I thought I'd post my blurb for the YA Paranormal I'm working on and a the official soundtrack for Falling Under by Gwen Hayes:



Theia Alderson lives in the shadow of her mother's death. To please her overprotective and overbearing father, Theia takes great pains to be as unlike her wild, carefree mother as she can. Father controls her days, but he can't control her dreams...or her nightmares.


Everything changed the night the burning man fell from the sky.

After a surreal experience with the burning man, Theia is lured into a nocturnal realm that blurs the line between dreams and reality. In a labryrinth of thorns and a river made of tears, Theia finds herself falling for Haden Black--the one person who appears both in her dreamland and her waking world. The one person whose love could damn her to hell.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

5 comments:

  1. Dude, this sounds really intriguing!!!

    Good idea to post the blurb for your WIP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Brice2:12 PM

    Wow, that is about as different from your last one as I can imagine! It sounds really good, though.

    I'm looking forward to reading the first chapters this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound good! How far have you gotten on the book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. I'm about 1/3 or maybe a little more done. I think. Hard to know when you don't plot ahead, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only does she write, she writes BEAUTIFULLY. I have her ebooks on my new e-reader and everything. Right next to Jane Austen.

    ReplyDelete