Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OBSESSED!

I have an obsessive personality. This is nothing new to me--I've always been like that since I was a kid. When I find a song I dig, I will listen to it over and over again. If it's an author, I will run out and buy all of his/her books. I stick almost religiously to certain radio stations and even pick out the same food at restaurants every time when I know I love it.

My most recent obsession is browsing Craigslist. I love reading the listings for jobs, especially finding the ones that are creepy or totally scammy. I also LOVE looking at the ads of people looking for romance/love/hookups/etc. My fav to date so far was someone who said he would pay $18 to have a woman come clean his house nude.

Eighteen bucks? Wow, big spender! I'm pretty sure getting your house cleaned costs more than that--and that's with the cleaners wearing clothing.

So, what's your current obsession?

5 comments:

  1. I may or may not have a problem with Starbucks Dark Cherry Mocha Frappucino.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oddly enough, I'm not really obsessed with anything at the moment. Just wait five minutes, tho...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not an obsession... really it's not... but I spend a lot of time browsing the LOLcat family of sites. Friends of Irony kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda Brice2:19 PM

    I'm kinda obsessed with the December 2009 Birth Club board on Babycenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, dude... I am soo with you. I get into obsessive food cycles. I eat soup for three days straight. Chinese take-out every other day for weeks.

    And I have a serious TV obsession thing. If I find a show I like and it's been around a while, I go out and buy every season I've missed.

    ReplyDelete