Friday, April 02, 2010

It's Good Friday!

Since today is Good Friday, I thought it would be nice to have a post all about good news and everyone could share some of the good things in their life. With so much nonsense going on in the world, sometimes we need a reminder that the light still shines.

For me to list all the good things in my life would take forever. I live a very blessed life - I have great friends, like the girls here on Fictionistas. I have an incredible husband, wonderful parents, a kid brother I actually get along with (and love), an editor who occasionally compares me to Anne Rice, an agent that rocks and of course, there are my furry babies - my kittens!

Those are just a few of the good things in my life. What are yours?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks to the wonderful economy the hubby and I are living in different states for work but he's one of the best things in my life! The distance only reminds me of how thankful I am that we met all those years ago. I'm definitely thankful for a lot of other stuff but today, he's number one on my list ;) Happy Good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so blessed. I don't even know where to start. Thanks for the reminder to be grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahmed. Max. I'm not dead yet. The kids make me laugh almost every day.

    My friends are the best people alive.

    It's spring, and everything is blooming. No matter how hard things get I can always manage if something is blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home with my kids twice this week, during the day, and I still have my sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda Brice8:10 PM

    My baby girl. My husband. My family. My friends. I'm a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's my good news: My book, Windswept Shores, is coming out in June. And it's finally on Pink Petals coming soon page!

    Yay, I was happy I almost cried.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessed to be where I am right now.

    ReplyDelete