Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy almost Thanksgiving!

So, tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the US of A. I, for one, am thankful for a lot of things. The biggies, of course--life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, friends, family, jobs, love, etc. But let's take some time to think about those little things that keep life rolling.

Here's a list of some of the little things I'm thankful for:

--two-ply toilet paper
--caffeine
--cute shoes
--cute shoes (this was worth thanking twice)
--stores that have clothes for curvy girls
--Garnier hair color (I can pretend for a little while longer that I'm not graying, lol)
--puppies
--my Mac notebook
--my iPhone
--Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton's Christmas album
--deliciously warm gloves

What about you? What little things in life make you happy?

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love the Rogers/Parton Christmas album. It's the first holiday CD out when we bake cookies. (Followed by Nat King Cole.)

    Most of your list is on my list, too, but here's a little list of other things that make me happy...

    - steam in the bag food
    - meals I don't have to cook
    - comfortable clothes that don't make me look like a bag lady
    - the scarf my mom knitted me last year
    - Pillsbury brownie bites
    - cat purrs and kitty paws
    - awesome books to read
    - chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really thankful for my dog right now. I'm having a really good time with her on vacation. I love them both of course, but Libby is getting on in years and this week she seems to have gotten about 5 years younger again.

    ReplyDelete