Monday, September 14, 2009

the new season...of Chuck Bass

It's TV time again...and the new season starts tonight with Gossip Girl! Could I be any happier that the sexy-ugly and downright dirty Chuck Bass is returning to my life on Monday nights? No. I don't think I could.

There are other shows I'm looking forward to such as How I Met Your Mother, Castle, Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men...but none of them fill that self-indulgence quite like Gossip Girl. It's like television cake. It is beautiful to look at and even though it tastes a little bit like heaven, it only fills you up temporarily. About a half-hour later you need more. (Okay, for me, it's about 5 minutes later that I need more Chuck Bass)

What TV shows are you most looking forward to watching this season?

6 comments:

  1. Way too many. The Mentalist, Bones, House, Big Bang Theory, The Office...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the Mentalist! That too! I heart that show!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More than I like to admit! Except now I'll go ahead and list them: Big Bang Theory, Chuck and Lost (though they won't start for months), Bones, Heroes, Supernatural (already started!), Sanctuary, Stargate Universe, and Flashforward... (No wonder I never get anything done!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm a lot! gossip girl, one tree hill, i love the new 90210 umm bones, glee, house :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually watch tv until it comes out on DVD...until there was GLEE. I still don't watch it on TV--but I do watch it on hulu.com two days later. Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm watching GLEE and Vampire Diaries. LOL. I don't normally watch a lot on TV, but these I will probably. Also, So You Think You Can Dance. :D

    ReplyDelete