Monday, December 13, 2010

Wrap it Up

wrap

I have a confession to make.

I love wrapping presents.  Like… I absolutely ADORE wrapping presents and every year one of the big holiday productions for me is picking out my coordinating gift wrap for the season.

It has to match.  It has to be in a minimum of three different gift wraps with ribbons and tags that coordinate within the theme.  I tend to like patterns, plaids, or stripes with bold colors. 

ductThis year I kind of robbed myself the joy on that since I am giving almost everyone money or gift cards.  I’ve been both a little under the weather and incredibly busy.  But I’m seriously thinking about going “all out dude” and doing the guys’ stuff in brown paper bags and duct tape ribbon.

Waddaya think?

3 comments:

  1. I love that! And I hate wrapping presents. It looks like a 1st grader wrapped everything under my tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come over and wrap presents for me. ;o)

    I love the look of those brown paper/duct tape presents. Who knew plain could look so snazzy? I've used aluminum foil, and the Sunday funnies, as gift wrap, but I never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would enjoy wrapping presents more if my cats didn't always want to "help."

    ReplyDelete