Friday, May 21, 2010

Pucker Up People

Rhonda's book came out this week and we're all very excited! Leave your first kiss memory in the comments and I'll randomly choose a winner Sunday night.

And what will you win?

I'm glad you asked that.



Pucker Up by Rhonda Stapleton

Felicity can't believe her luck. Her longtime crush is now officially her boyfriend, and just in time for prom. Felicity isn't just smitten with Derek, she's head-over-heels in love. So when she learns that her boss at Cupid's Hollow used cupid magic to make Derek fall for her, Felicity is devastated. What will happen when the magic wears off?

Felicity has only two weeks to win Derek's heart for real—no matter what it takes!



BUY THE BOOK

IndieBound

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Borders

Powell's

Books-A-Million

5 comments:

  1. The first serious kiss I remember was from a boy that I had liked for quite a while and we were going together (back then it only meant you hung out at school together and talked on the phone) so anyway, he plants one on me and all I could think about was I felt like I'd been slimed. It was really bad. My dog could lick your face and leave less spit. It took a long time before I would risk another. I can look back on it now and see the humor, not then though.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the slimey ones are bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited about this book!!!

    I once kissed a guy that has forever been called "Camel Tongue" or "Cow Tongue" ever since. I actually referenced him in my book BITE ME! Nothing worse than chewing a big ol' tongue instead of actually kissing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't my first kiss, but I once kissed a guy that reminded me of kissing a slab of cold, wet spam. Not good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you guys!!! :D

    ReplyDelete