Monday, December 20, 2010

a charlie brown christmas



One of my fondest memories as a kid was watching the A Charlie Brown Christmas. Poor Charlie Brown, he never could get a good tree but he always made the best of it.
Imagine the happiness that lit up my inside parts when I found a real Charlie Brown tree at Walgreens last week. So I bought it, and took it to the boyfriend's house because he wasn't planning on decorating. And I'm sorry, but we just couldn't have a tree....

Best. Tree. Ever. I may never do another tree again.

Are y'all ready for the holidays? Try anything new this year (like a Charlie Brown tree?) or are you a stickler for old traditions?

Hope you all have a very Charlie Brown Holiday with friends, family and a pet you love. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I have one of those for our office. It's the awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how cute is that tree. I love the Charlie Brown Christmas special.

    Other than wrapping presents and making the duck, I'm ready for Christmas. I can't wait for my daughter to open her presents and see her ereader - which she's totally not expecting. (And then for me to borrow her ereader. LOL)

    ReplyDelete